Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Peace With In

A world full of chaos, violence and liars. Life is not what I thought it would be. But I grew up in an alcoholic family and as an adult, that dysfunction follows you into the world. When you come from a family torn apart because of addiction, your world will ensue with insanity. There are so many addictions in this world, sex, drugs, alcohol, work, food, sleeping, shopping, religion, relationship and the list goes on. Anything that consumes you, is an addiction.

Through a nightmare, today I find peace with in. I finally realized most people in this world live in lies and when a lie continues for so long, it is believed to be true. Who even knows what truth is anymore, and if you think you can find it in any religion, good luck. After so much terrorizing by this world, I am an avid and stout Atheist. So when I leave this crazy place, it will be a good thing. 

You see when you are an Atheist, you know that this life is precious, You are not believing and waiting for the afterlife, you know the importance of this life. But most religious people of all religions, are concerned about the virgins they will meet in the next life, the afterlife, but not this life. Well folks you showed me that you have no regard for this life and the people in it. Thank you for the insanity you brought into my life. Thank you for showing me the drama, you thrive on.

Today I have found peace with in knowing I don't have to be a part of this whacky life. I have other choices and since I don't even get one friend of my own, why would I want to waste more time in utter insane drama. I don't want to. You all can be the hero's and stars of the world. I have no interest in being a part of this crazy anymore, for any reason, ever. Thank you for showing me where I can find peace, from the insane people that dwell in this world. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment