Friday, January 25, 2013

I Miss You Grandpa

I can't remember if it was today or tomorrow, two years ago my grandpa died. But it was a couple days before his birthday on January 29. My grandparents were the most important people in my life. They were my teachers, mentors and loved me more than anyone has. One of the things that I wanted desperately to do, was bring my grandpa back out to California, were he loved to live. But unfortunately that did not happen, because of the Muslim terrorist, who sabotaged my life.

I will always think that Alireza Fatemi paid someone to hurt my grandpa and cause him to fall and break his hip. I would never in my life put anything past that man. EVER! Life is cruel and unfair and full of addictive, violent, abusive, dishonest terrorists. When you grow up in a very dysfunctional home, that dysfunction follows you out into the world.

There is one thing that I do know, that my grandparents loved me and knew I was a good person. It has been a very very very long time since I have had a decent life. Or any life for that matter. I see no end to the madness of addictive human beings. My grandma would never in her life have participated in this man's terrorism, she would have stood up for me, stood tall, and told this man to take a fucking hike. My grandma was not a coward!

Grandpa I will always remember our time together, our phone calls and what a great and wonderful grandpa you were. I could have not asked for a more giving grandpa than you. Thank you for all you did for me, thank you for loving me, thank you for taking me camping, thank you for being the best grandpa. I love you and miss you. XOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment