Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Alireza Fatemi A Stalking Terrorist

My stalker of ten years will not stop his insanity, even though I have been told 100s of times this violent, abusive, mentally ill man has moved on with his pathetic life of lies. Alireza Fatemi owns a business called Standard Data Resources in San Clemente, California and when this man says lets see who can fuck with who. Believe him. He can fuck your life up beyond measures. The world is letting this man blame a girl for what is going on in his life. That is fine if a girl is terrorizing this man he deserves to seek justice. But it gives him no right to terrorize my life, for any reason.

Alireza Fatemi is an entitled terrorist! Alireza Fatemi just comprimised my credit cards again. This man has the ability to mess with my phone payments. If he is trying to show me what someone did to him. I don't care what a girl you were fucking did to you. I never would care what that girl and her family and friends did to you. EVER! She was perfect for you, because you both like to fuck each other up and terrorize those around you. Alireza Fatemi is a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment