Thursday, January 24, 2013

When A Man Says "Lets See Who Can Fuck With Who, And My Wife and I Are Coming After You" Believe Him

I met a Muslim man about ten years ago. This man told me he was not married and it turned out to be a great lie. Not only was the man married, but he had girlfriends all over the world. This man begged for sex and after I finally made the decision, he told me "It was just about sex". This is the man, with his wife, girlfriends, my family, friends, strangers, employers and basically my world, who has been sabotaging my life. To this day it continues.

This man stalks my emails, phone lines, computer, knows everywhere I am and is the greatest terrorist you could ever meet. I have no idea if my family is complying with this or being forced to participate. It is the greatest form of insanity and nightmare you could imagine. Well I guess not, because everyday you read the news and our world is full of crazy.

I have been living in solitary confinement in the middle of the world. It is a very dysfunctional, unhealthy and destructive way to live. This man has played conquer and divide with my family, friends, and the world around me. I hear this man is seeking justice? For what I have no idea and I don't care. Because I would never in my life care about this man. This man has been stalking my life before I even met him.

When a man says "lets see who can fuck with who, and my wife and I are coming after you," believe him. Take that message to the police immediately. This man and his wife did come after me. They abused my credit cards on my birthday and went out to dinner in Los Angeles somewhere. Then they went and bought gas with my credit cards. Yes, if a man ever threatens you with this kind of language, believe him and report it to the police. Because when you do not report these things they escalate.

Folks this world is not a nice place and if you come from a dysfunctional family your world will be dysfunctional. People never, ever change. This world is full of addictive, violent, unhealthy, destructive people. Even women who protest for women's rights are liars and protect abusive men. So be careful who you think is on your team. There are many vultures out there ready to terrorize and sabotage your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment