Friday, January 25, 2013

The Countdown Is Getting Closer

People will be shocked when the day arrives. Maybe they will finally realize, they ALL went to far, for too long. But who cares about any of those people, I don't and never would. I hear there are men rising for the One Billion Rising and praying. I am the greatest Atheist on this earth. I have a rage inside me towards men who lie to women and were not in a stage of their life and the women and men who protect them. I have a great rage towards, people of faith, that lie, destroy, terrorize, harass and sabotage other human beings lives and have the balls to tell their victims they are crazy and it is gods plan.

No I am not a lesbian and never will be. I am fine with my sexuality. I have nothing against lesbians or gays, for that matter. But I have hate towards men, who lie to you and the women and men that protect them. This mans story, who has been terrorizing my life will never, ever matter to me. It is full of lies upon lies. But there is only a short time left for this man and the insane world he lives, to terrorize my life. The countdown began sometime this month and there are only so many more days left.

No one will know the day, but know this, it will be a day to be remembered. All the 1000's of people that have terrorized, destroyed and sabotaged my life for at least ten years and probably twenty with a Muslim man, know this. You all deserve everything you did to my life and so do your kids, mothers and women in your lives. May that happen somehow, someway and may it happen soon. But also know there are only so many more days for you all to terrorize me. 

This is a very violent, unhealthy, dysfunctional and abusive world we live in. No man gets to fuck up my life, for any reason, EVER! NO MAN! The countdown continues, and there is a day soon it will end. Then you can fuck up someone else's life, hopefully your own! The best day of my life will be, when you never get to terrorize me again, ever! That will be a great day, because I don't want to ever see or speak to all the 1000s of mother fuckers, who fucked up my life and terrorized me, ever again. Ever Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment